Academic Achievement Awards 2022 applications are now accepted from Ahmadi students who have had significant achievements in any academic field during the Academic Year 2021 (January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021)
- Grade 6-11: Overall average 80%
- Grade 12 & CEGEP: 90% and above (Best of Six Courses of Grade 12 Level)
- College: 85% and above (Must have completed a three-year full time program of study leading to a certificate or diploma)
- Undergraduate: 80% and above
- Graduate and Post Graduate: All can apply
Instructions: (Please read)
- Apply based on your accomplishments in the Academic year 2021 or else the application will not be entertained.
- You must provide complete and correct information required in the application form. Incomplete or incorrectly submitted applications will not be processed
- Please note that two years diploma is not acceptable for the Academic Awards
- Applicants whose diploma/degree is from Pakistan should apply with Nazarat-e-Talim Rabwah, Pakistan. If approved, they can receive their awards here in Canada
- Nazarat-e-Talim Rabwah email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants whose diploma/degree is not from Canada should apply in the country they have completed their program of study. If that country does not have a system of academic awards, such applicants should contact the National Talim Department of Canada for guidance. Email email@example.com
- Applications for awards at the UK Jalsa Salana will not be accepted from this year.
The following professional qualifications are not Eligible:
- Qualifications that are a requirement for a license to a profession
- Professional/vocational Certification or Diploma (less than 3 years of full time)
- Non-degree professional/vocational qualifications
- Transcripts from Professional Body Entry Examinations
- Promotion within a profession or an organization
- A membership of fellowship awarded due to length of service
- An Honorary Degree
- Qualifications awarded due to length of service, membership of a professional body.
- FRCP/FRCS and other Membership level Awards which are a requirement for License for practicing Doctor
- Students who graduated outside Canada are required to apply in the country where they have received their degree/diploma.
- Non-Canadian residents or International Students studying in Canada.
- Students with disciplinary action against them by the Jama’at.
- This is not an exhaustive list
Note: (You must have received your degree or Diploma in 2021)
Documents (pdf only):
- Scanned copy of your original Diploma/Degree
- Scanned copy of the official transcripts (An official transcript includes the Registrar’s/Principal’s signature, the School/College/University seal and the issue date)
- Scanned copy of any Award/Research publication
Application form is opened, please apply.
Academic Achievement Awards Application form
Note: After submitting your application, you will receive an auto-generated email with a confirmation reference number. Check your spam/junk folders if you don't find it. If you cannot locate it or feel that you did not receive the application reference number within 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org